This week, MSNBC.com is in need of a new senior brand strategist, and Digitas is looking for a vice president of marketing. Epsilon is looking to hire a new creative director for Aspen’s newly formed healthcare sector, while RalphLauren.com is on the hunt for a director of marketing. Get all the details on these jobs and more below, and find additional openings on mediabistro.com.
- Senior Brand Strategist MSNBC.com (New York, NY)
- Director, Marketing RalphLauren.com (New York, NY)
- Pharma Creative Director Epsilon (New York, NY)
- Vice President, Marketing Digitas (Philadelphia, PA)
- Digital Connectivity Planner Mullen (Winston Salem, N.C.)