Snuggies are not only the hottest trend in reverse-robe-awkwardness-preventing fashion, they’re also the means to getting people drunk while simultaneously helping African folks who need our aid.
And although some people might poke fun at the phenomenon that is Snuggie, we’re glad to announce that the Snuggie Pub Crawl is legit going down. More than 4,500 responded to the query about a New York SPC, and now it’s happening.
Here’s the scoop —
Saturday, April 18th 12-8pm, registration is from 12pm-3pm at the Village PourHouse
1. The Village PourHouse — 64 Third Ave at 11th street
2. Side Bar — 120 E 15th At Irving Pl
3. Kings Head — 222 East 14th Street Btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave
4. Bar None — 98 Third Ave Btwn 12th & 13th
5. Belmont — 117th East 15th street Btwn Park Ave and Irving Pl
6. Still — 192 Third Ave at 17th – 3-5pm
7. Plug Uglies — 257 3rd Ave Btwn 20th St & 21st St
8. Van Diemens — 383 Third Avenue at 27th street
Unfortunately we’ll be on a road trip through Mexico on the 18th, but that doesn’t mean you can’t hop on and Snuggie yourself through a day of drinking. Extra points if you go naked underneath. Click here for more deets. Oh, and there are SPCs popping up all across the country, like Chicago! All you need is a Snuggie (2-for-1 at CostCo, I hear) and a hearty appetite for booze.
More: “The Snuggie Pub Crawl”