Everyone has their end of year lists and we, while more fun, are no different. We’re calling ours the ‘The No Shit List To End All Lists.’ Long winded perhaps, but you get the idea.
We asked a bunch of big deal advertising shop owners, ECDs and a-plus bloggers to answer a series of questions. Now, we promised them all anonymity (when you see the questions, you’ll understand why), but feel free to guess away at who are participants may be. We thank them all.
If you would like to answer these questions to, send us your responses and we’ll post them. Or, do like the great blog Daily Ad Biz did – post your answers on your blog.
Nameless Advertising Honcho #3
1. What was the worst campaign of the year?
2. Which was your favorite?
3. Which client is the worst to work (can be one yours, was one of
yours or someone else’s)?
4. Which CMO deserves being whacked for his work this year?
5. Which ECD has the biggest ego of the year?
6. Which brand should fire their ad agency pronto and why?
VW, the brand has lost the plot
7. Which advertising agency should consider firing its top level
8. Which agency is likely to suffer (losses, employees jumping ship,
revenue slides) the most next year?
9. What shop has done the best work in 2007 (other than your own of
10. Which broadcast spot made you want to hurl?
Gilette and Heineken Keg
11. What was your favorite spot (that your shop did not create)?
12. Who is the most underrated planner around?
Ilana Bryant from StrawberryFrog
13. If you had to work for any agency, but your own – which would it be based on their performance in 2007?
Persuasion Arts and Sciences or Daddy
14. Which agency do you think will have a turn around in 2008?
StrawberryFrog, Anomaly and Taxi
15. If you could steal one talent from another agency based on their
work during 2007 (creative director, planner, etc.) who would it be?