Everyone has their end of year lists and we, while more fun, are no different. We’re calling ours the ‘The No Shit List To End All Lists.’ Long winded perhaps, but you get the idea.
We asked a bunch of big deal advertising shop owners, ECDs and a-plus bloggers to answer a series of questions. Now, we promised them all anonymity (when you see the questions, you’ll understand why), but feel free to guess away at who are participants may be. We thank them all.
If you would like to answer these questions to, send us your responses and we’ll post them all we collect on December 30th.
1. What was the worst campaign of the year?
“Everyone that I didn’t do.”
2. Which was your favorite?
“Love the Geico, Mac vs. PC, Skittles.”
3. Which client is the worst to work (can be one yours, was one of
yours or someone else’s)?
4. Which CMO deserves being whacked for his work this year?
5. Which ECD has the biggest ego of the year?
6. Which brand should fire their ad agency pronto and why?
“Home Depot (work sucks).”
7. Which advertising agency should consider firing its top level
8. Which agency is likely to suffer (losses, employees jumping ship, revenue slides) the most next year?
“DDB and Saatchi”
9. What shop has done the best work in 2007 (other than your own of course)?
10. Which broadcast spot made you want to hurl?
“Wendy’s Red Wig”
11. What was your favorite spot (that your shop did not create)?
“Mac vs. PC (all of them)”
12. Who is the most underrated planner around?
“Devika Bulchandani of McCann”
13. If you had to work for any agency, but your own – which would it be based on their performance in 2007?
14. Which agency do you think will have a turn around in 2008?
15. If you could steal one talent from another agency based on their work during 2007 (creative director, planner, etc.) who would it be?
“Matt Weiss – [McCann Worldgroup] New Biz – for continually bringing accounts into a place with no swagger or reputation.”