1. G2 – Sr. Account Executive, New York
– 3+ years relevant experience in an advertising or direct marketing agency
– Strong experience in Direct Marketing and Online/Digital advertising
– Interactive campaign experience required, specifically experience working on website development
– Proven ability to work with Interactive Project Managers and Digital Operations departments
– Self-starter and independent thinker
– Experience working on insurance, financial services, or other regulated category is preferable
– Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience required
Get more details here.
2. Nokia – Americas Trend Team Leader, New York
“As Senior Manager of Americas Trends team you are inspiring, creative, open minded and positive trends expert who is fun to work with. You provide the Consumer Futures unit actionable and systematic consumer and usage trends (values, attitudes, behaviors, motivations) and related information and insights. Your responsibilities also include leading of the trends work and interpretation and consolidation of the area information both through further consumer research and analysis.”
Oh, this one sounds so good. Get more details here.
3. Modernista! – Account Coordinator, Boston, MA
So, we went to the new Modernista! site and um, were actually really pleased. It took us a moment to figure out what was going on. Thankfully, some text appears that reads, “Don’t be alarmed.” Okay, this isn’t going to make you piss your pants or anything, but it’s kind of neat and we won’t spoil it. See it here. Anywho:
– Handle one-off print ad requests that come through (respond to client e-mails, make sure that we have all the specs, work with traffic to get the materials revised).
– Handle the trafficking of all mediums: print rotation, online advertising creative rotation and instructions, TV creative rotation and traffic instructions, Radio, Outdoor, etc.
– Support AE and AS on production jobs. This could include: phone calls and sending out a recap or call report, writing JSUâ€™s and distributing them to the team
Get more details on the job here.
4. Zimmerman Advertising – Assistant Media Planner, San Francisco, CA
If you were looking for a motivation for joining their team, you’re in luck. Zimmerman gives you this reason:
“We have over 800 budget conscious, retail bleeding, merchandise loving, sofa sleeping, car driving, pizza eating, market activating, comp sales crazy, ROI focused team members in many offices around the country!”
Now, don’t that sound like the life you want? Minding your budget. Buying things beyond your means. Sleeping on the office couch, being stuck in traffic and eating pizza late nights, while you look at clips again and again and again? Also, this what you’ll be doing:
“It is the responsibility of the Assistant Media Planner to assist Media Planners in developing and maintaining media plans for Clients by generating appropriate documentation to support a media recommendation. This requires an ability to utilize available computer programs and syndicated research reports.”
Get more details here.