Let’s get digital, digital/ We wanna get digital/ Let us hear your body talk, Your body talk, let us hear your body talk… It’s time for NO WUKKAS – THE JOB HUNT.
1. Firstborn Multimedia – Sr. Flash Developers, Los Angeles, CA
“You are an expert Flash Developer who is fully versed in AS 2.0 and AS 3.0. You live and breathe in the Flash development environment and you are always pushing yourself in terms of your skill-set and expertise. You are someone who fully understands design as well as the overall creative and functional goals of a project. â€œBringing a design to life” is your mantra and you are genuinely excited about taking flat PSDâ€™s and making them sing.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume and personal website/URLâ€™s to flash AT firstbornmultimedia DOT com. Emails received without examples of work will not be accepted. Please make sure to describe your role in each project your present, if possible. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview. No phone calls or agencies, please.”
2. Digitas – Associate Director Digital Marketing, Boston, MA
We just went to MIT to visit a friend who insists on getting his doctorate in game theory. He’s awesome. While we there, we spent a little time in Boston. On our fifth visit to the city, we can finally say, the town is alright. Not a bad place at all. Go apply.
– 7-10 years of professional project management experience, preferably in a marketing related field
– Bachelorâ€™s degree in related marketing field a plus
– Able to manage all levels of projects from simple to complex
– Experience assembling and managing budgets including bottom up budgets
– Able to develop detailed work breakdown structures
– Experience with risk management, change management, communications management
– Advanced Microsoft Project and Excel ability
– Understands Web technologies
– Professional presentation, training and client facing skills
– Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
– Experience with OLA (banner ads, email campaigns, microsites) a must
Get the details here.
3. Tribal DDB – Assistant Account Executive, San Francisco, CA
The Assistant Account Executive role is the entry-level position in the Account Services department. This is considered a support position with an emphasis on learning. The purpose of this position is to groom professionals for careers in Account Management. The AAE provides support to the other members of the account team in whatever capacity is needed.
Get more details at the TribalDDB website.
4. Agency.com – Copywriter, New York, NY
Proceed at your own risk.
– Tap insights to propose digital ideas for marketing and business challenges
– Brainstorm with art directors and designers to create campaign ideas and experience concepts
– Write persuasive headlines and copy for all types of branding, web development and interactive advertising units
– Write longer format direct response copy that sells for HTML/Text emails, landing pages, microsites, etc
– Write shorter form copy, including for search optimization and mobile programs
– Stay current on all new interactive advertising technologies and units
– Manage and build relationships with clients and teammates
Get more details here.
5. Yooter Interactive Marketing – Pay Per Click Account Manager
“Yooter InterActive Marketing is currently seeking a pay per click account manager for search engine marketing. Responsibilities include managing of clients Pay Per Click accounts on Google, Yahoo and MSN as well as other Rich Media and Text based advertising with the end goal being the generation of a positive return on investment for the client and the proper reporting so the client is fully in the loop with the events taking place.”
Get more details here.