– A woman is arrested after killing her virtual husband. And the world just got a bit weirder. (link)
– The Matrix series has also inspired a new religious movement called Matrixism: The path of the One. Double weirder. (link)
– The social web is now mainstream according to Forrester. No? Really? (link)
– WPP still hasn’t finished taking over TNS. (link)
– Hewlett Packard has reached out to holding companies. (link)
– Real Ad men talk about Mad Men. Again. (link)
– Will Ferrell (see above) has gone back to his roots, SNL. Perhaps he should stay there?