Ten tips on how to send info in a way that won’t get you in trouble with your boss. And help keep the advertising world honest, transparent, and juicy!
1. Never, under any circumstances, e-mail info about your company from your work e-mail address. It’s 100 percent traceable back to you.
2. Don’t tell anyone that you work with you sent us a tip.
3. Use the anon tips box if you’re worried about e-mailing.
Seven more after the jump.
4. Direct messaging us via Twitter is very easy. Just type and send “@agencyspy the eagle has landed” and we’ll do the rest to get in touch with you via Twitter.
5. Set up a gmail account in your porn star name (name of first pet + street where your first house was), and e-mail us. From there, we can gchat all day. For further safety, there’s an “off the record” option you can click.
6. IM works, too (agencyspy), but it’s best done from a personal computer or personal mobile device.
7. If you’re on the AgencySpy Web site and need to quickly jump to another page, press ctrl + tab (PC) or apple button + tab (mac) to toggle between your browser and another program.
8. To quickly close a web page, press ctrl + “w” (PC) or apple button + “w” (mac).
9. Whenvever possible, e-mail us from your personal e-mail using your phone (if you have a web-ready phone).
10. Provide alternative sources that know more about your information than you do. We keep sources anonymous at their request.
Follow these tips and you shouldn’t have trouble in getting us your information. If you have other tips on staying hidden, feel free to post them in the comments section below. You can create an account with that porn star name if you want. Keep spying!