Well it’s the last day of 2008, and what a year it has been. When will the years slow down, already? We guess, never. To help you remember why 2008 was so special for SuperSpy and me, check out our top 10 stories from the last 12 months (these are the ones you read most). You laughed with us, you cried because you were laughing at my foibles, and we cried for writing about things like steak tartare (also known as ground beef with capers!).
But we were glad to spend 2008 with you, and hope 2009 will bring us even closer together in our pursuit to get the inside news out to you — unfettered, raw and real. Just like tartare! Happy New Year, y’all.
1. Deep Desk Dickin’ 3: Sex In An Advertising Office
2. Bob Garfield’s Open Letter to Omnicom President-CEO John Wren: Stop the Homophobia
3. AgencySpy Exclusive: GSD&M’s Fires CD over E-Mail Scandal; Internal Paranoia Skyrockets
4. Breaking: Starbucks Giving Away Coffee So You’ll Vote
5. Sex-Tape Staffers May Have Been Fired
7. The Morning After: CE Layoffs Said to Continue
8. No Wukkas: The Best Headhunters In The Business
9. Campbell Ewald Detroit in a World of Hurt
10. BBDO Cutting 189 Jobs Across North America
More: “The Ten Worst Ads Of 2008: CP+B, Saatchi, KB+P And More”