MJV Innovation, a leading global consultancy on digital transformation, data analytics, and design thinking, released the 2024 edition of its annual Financial Services Trends report, detailing the top trends that will impact financial services companies in the new year.
Real-time payments, AI, and advances in fraud detection are among the digital forces that are reshaping the financial services industry which leaders will need to adapt to. MJV’s Financial Services Trends Report looks at the following:
- Real-time Payments: There’s an instant payment fever going on right now in the U.S., culminating in the release of the Fed’s FedNow. But why? What advantages do real-time payments bring?
- Artificial Intelligence & Top Trends Transforming the Sector: Like a train without breaks, AI will keep on transforming businesses whether people like it or not.
- Fraud Detection: AI-based security solutions for fraud detection will be a big part of the future of the sector. About 87% of industry leaders are already adopting this measure. Why does it have so much power?
- Cashless Payments: In some regions, paper money is almost obsolete. Will the future belong to digital?
- ESG and Financial Inclusion: Can providing financial options to underbanked populations save the world while making the industry greener?
To download MJV’s 2024 Financial Services Trends Report for free, visit: https://trendsreport.mjvinnovation.com/financial-services-trend-report-2024/
About MJV Technology and Innovation
MJV Technology and Innovation is a leading global consulting and development firm specializing in digital transformation. The firm serves Fortune 500 clients including Coca-Cola, Delta, BNP, Cartier, and more in implementing data-driven innovation and strategies, including design thinking, ESG practices, consumer experiences, and data analytics. The firm was founded in 1997 and has locations across the US, Europe, and Latin America.