Watch This Vintage 80s Teen Ad for 'Get In Shape Girl' VideoWatch's Stupid Awesome video of the week
Hasbro's Get in Shape Girl was undoubtedly "so appealing." And you'll have trouble not belting out the theme song after watching this vintage 80s ad. Come for the ahead-of-its-time respect for the female athlete and stay for the "rhythm and ribbons." Branded entertainment indeed!
- Rewriting Frozen's Ending
- Supreme Court Weighs Whether Aereo Is Simply Circumventing Copyright Law
- Pitney Bowes Names DigitasLBi Its Digital Agency
- 6 Buzziest Pro- and Anti-Obamacare Marketing Moments
- Popular Mechanics Taps Esquire Alum as New Editor in Chief
- Businessweek Art Director Richard Turley Leaves for MTV
- Lawmakers Pressure Advertising Community to Stop Ad-Supported Rogue Sites
- MediaMath Adds Several Ad Exchanges
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Axe Helps a Guy Get the Girl He's Chased for All of Human History
- How Real Women Would Actually Respond to a Dove 'Experiment'
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- Inside BBDO's Harmonious New Brand Campaign for AT&T
- NYPD's Feel-Good Twitter Attempt Goes Awry
- Fashion Ads Become Freakish and Haunting After Artist's Acid Wash
- Cartoon Characters Go Bald to Sweetly Show Kids With Cancer They're Not Alone
In just a couple short years, Web video has matured from a burgeoning category to a dynamic new business distinct from TV. As a result, the biggest producers, executives and talent in the business are getting onboard, and the Web is nurturing its own breed of stars and storytelling genres. VideoWatch is dedicated to chronicling the players and developments in this exciting new industry.