Something Called Llamas With Hats Has 30 Million Views VideoWatch's Awesome Stupid Video of the Week
- Energy BBDO's Fietsam Moves to FCB Chicago as ECD
- Former NBCU Exec Lauren Zalaznick Discusses Her Role With Refinery29
- George Washington, William Wallace Vie for Glory in Viral Rap Battle
- Collective Digital Studio Moving Towards TV-Style Content With Maximum Ride Adaptation
- Nielsen Exec: Don't Expect to Be Impressed by Impact of Mobile TV Ratings
- Joel McHale Stars in Online Video Series for Purity Vodka
- Tiffany Launches Global Media Agency Review
- Digital to Pass 25% of Global Media Spend for First Time
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Slams iPhone Battery, but Are These Ads Losing Their Charge?
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- BMW Goes for a Spin on the World's Most Insane Racetrack: An Aircraft Carrier
- Neutrogena Warns Men Not to Wash Their Junk and Their Face With the Same Soap
- German Radio Station Sums Up the Destruction of Brazil in This Simple 9-Second Ad
- 8 New England Agencies Had 72 Hours Each to Brand a Startup. Here's the Winning Entry
In just a couple short years, Web video has matured from a burgeoning category to a dynamic new business distinct from TV. As a result, the biggest producers, executives and talent in the business are getting onboard, and the Web is nurturing its own breed of stars and storytelling genres. VideoWatch is dedicated to chronicling the players and developments in this exciting new industry.
This video, Llamas With Hats, has 30 million views. Seriously America.