All the Super Bowl Ads of 2013 in Two MinutesIs it already a year since God made a farmer and Willem Dafoe was the devil?
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016
- U.S. Agency of the Year: Droga5 Is Defined As Much by Its Soul as Its Soaring Success
- Global Agency of the Year: In Turbulent Times, Ogilvy Seamlessly Ushers in a New Era
- Spotify Crunches User Data in Fun Ways for This New Global Outdoor Ad Campaign
From Willem Dafoe's devil to babies in space via Bob Odenkirk's Samsung head honcho auditioning Paul Rudd and Seth Rogen, here's a reminder of every ad from Super Bowl XLVII.