ABC News is going to spend considerable time this week talking about what happened this week, one year ago. “From Wall Street to Main Street: Where Things Stand” is a 5-part series airing on ‘World News’ with Charles Gibson.
• Tonight – Betsy Stark reports on jobs – Where can you find them now and how is the pay? (if you work in the media, start here)
• Tomorrow – David Muir looks at how retirees are faring with their diminished nest eggs
• Wednesday – Bill Weir focuses on the housing market – will it lead or stall the economic recovery?
• Thursday – Bianna Golodryga revisits small businesses trying to navigate the new economy
• Friday – Charlies Gibson re-introduces four GM workers from Morain, OH. All of them were laid off, all of them have returned to school and each is coping with their new reality.