Why you don’t put a Pop Tart in the Microwave

  • SHARES

By Chris Ariens Comment

Midway through Rachel Maddow’s show tonight a fire alarm went off near her 30 Rock studio. It happened during a commercial break, so it wasn’t heard on the air. The culprit: a pop tart caught fire in a microwave near the studio. Insiders tell us it was quickly dealt with. Maddow used the oddity of the situation to explain another odd twist in tomorrow’s midterms.”The going gets weird around these times,” said Maddow.

Update: Video below

Advertisement
Advertisement