WEEI.com and SB Nation announced a new content sharing partnership that will integrate content from both websites.
Highlights of their new agreement include:
- WEEI.com will feature headlines and content from SB Nation websites relevant to all the Boston teams, and SB Nation will bring WEEI.com’s highly-regarded reporting and personalities to its readers in Boston and beyond.
- A new feature on WEEI.com called “Behind Enemy Lines” will provide news and commentary from SB Nation’s network of team-focused blogs about upcoming Boston opponents.
- A new, co-branded landing page will include links to SB Nation content appearing on WEEI.com as well as outbound links to national stories within the SB Nation network.
- WEEI.com and SB Nation will integrate relevant content within each other’s coverage of Boston sports teams, offering a unique diversity of perspectives on all the local teams.
- Content from each partner will appear on dedicated team pages & blogs in widget form for easy-to-use functionality.
“We are continually exploring new ways to bring the very best content to our visitors, and partnering with SB Nation furthers that mission,” said Tim Murphy, Vice President of Digital Strategy & Enterprise Platforms for Entercom. “SB Nation is the leader in fan-driven content, opinion and analysis. It will complement our dynamic local journalism to give Boston sports fans the most complete, entertaining experience on the web.Â Partnering with an emerging sports leader from a national perspective will allow our fans to see how the rest of the country is looking at our beloved teams, and follow national stories of interest from SB Nation’s unique, fan-centric POV. ”
Along with sharing content, WEEI.com and SB Nation will work together on sales, promotional and other business opportunities.