This week, National Geographic Channel is hiring an associate manager of digital marketing, while E! needs a senior publicist. Crackle is seeking a senior account executive, and Fox News is on the hunt for a producer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Associate Manager, Digital Marketing National Geographic Channel (Washington, DC)
- Senior Publicist E! (Los Angeles, CA)
- Senior Account Executive Crackle (Chicago, IL)
- Producer Fox News (Washington, DC)
- Show Producer The Washington Post (Washington, DC)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.