This week, MSNBC needs a line producer for Morning Joe and Way Too Early, while NBC Universal is hiring a tech lead for its content management system. DIRECTV is seeking a director of business development in its ad sales department, and Adweek is on the hunt for a broadcast/cable director. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Line Producer – Morning Joe & Way Too Early MSNBC (New York, NY)
- Tech Lead, Content Management System NBC Universal (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Director, Business Development – Ad Sales DIRECTV (El Segundo, CA)
- Broadcast/Cable Director Adweek (New York, NY)
- Media Planning Assistant, TV Land Viacom (University Park, PA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.