This week, MSNBC is hiring a producer for Hardball With Chris Matthews, and CNBC needs an editorial producer. Meanwhile, DIRECTV is seeking a digital product strategist, as well as a director of pricing. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Producer, Hardball With Chris Matthews MSNBC (New York, NY)
- Editorial Producer CNBC (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Digital Product Strategist DIRECTV (New York, NY)
- Director of Pricing DIRECTV (New York, NY)
- Associate Producer CNET en Espanol (San Francisco, CA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.