This week, HBO is hiring a manager of data sciences, as well as a director of program strategy and planning. Meanwhile, DIRECTV is seeking a UI designer of digital product design, and NBC News is on the hunt for a digital manager for Education Nation. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Manager, Data Sciences HBO (New York, NY)
- Director, Program Strategy & Planning HBO (New York, NY)
- UI Designer of Digital Product Design DIRECTV (El Segundo, CA)
- Digital Manager, Education Nation NBC News (New York, NY)
- Reporter RT News Channel (Washington, DC)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.