This week, CNN is hiring a senior producer for Fareed Zakaria GPS, while NBC Universal needs a line producer for MSNBC Dayside. Bloomberg is seeking a head of strategic content partnerships, and ABC News is on the hunt for a freelance news acquisition center engineer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Producer, Fareed Zakaria GPS CNN (New York, NY)
- Line Producer, MSNBC Dayside NBC Universal (New York, NY)
- Head of Strategic Content Partnerships Bloomberg (London, UK)
- Freelance News Acquisition Center Engineer ABC News (Washington, DC)
- Editorial Director, Connected Content Viacom (New York, NY)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.