This week, CBS News is hiring a copy editor, and ABC News is seeking a technical manager of ENG operations. Meanwhile, NBC Universal needs a segment producer for PoliticsNation With Al Sharpton, as well as a director of production for on-air marketing. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Copy Editor CBS News (New York, NY)
- Technical Manager of ENG Operations ABC News (New York, NY)
- Segment Producer – PoliticsNation NBC Universal (New York, NY)
- Director of Production, On-Air Marketing NBC Universal (New York, NY)
- Senior Producer News One Now With Roland Martin (Silver Spring, MD)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.