This week, C-SPAN has two web producer positions available on a temporary basis, while Current TV is hiring a vice president of TV research and a director of digital ad sales. Also, Fox News is in need of an assignment editor, and Newsday is seeking a multimedia producer. Get all the the details below, and find additional TV gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Web Producer (Temporary) C-SPAN (Washington, DC)
- Vice President, TV Research Current TV (New York, NY)
- Director, Digital Ad Sales Current TV (New York, NY)
- Assignment Editor Fox News (New York, NY)
- Multimedia Producer Newsday (Melville, NY)