This week, the Sundance Channel is looking for a new vice president of scheduling, while FoxNews.com is on the hunt for a senior assignment editor. World Wrestling Entertainment needs a production manager; Discovery is seeking a copywriter; and Bloomberg is hiring a freelance production assistant/researcher. Get the details on these gigs below, and find more TV jobs on mediabistro.com.
- Vice President, Scheduling Sundance Channel (New York, NY)
- Senior Assignment Editor FoxNews.com (New York, NY)
- Copywriter Discovery (Silver Spring, MD)
- Freelance Production Assistant/Researcher Bloomberg (New York, NY)
- Production Manager World Wrestling Entertainment (Stamford, CT)