The early bird gets the worm, so they say… Bloomberg News is looking for a producer to join its morning television team. You’ll need at least five years of relevant experience producing live newscasts in a control room environment with live line producing, as well as strong writing skills and knowledge of financial markets and news. Of course, you should be the type who thrives under pressure. Morning people can apply here. If you’re looking for another kind of gig, check out more TV openings below, as well as on mediabistro.com.
- Producer (Temp) C-SPAN (Washington, DC)
- Segment Producer Bloomberg News (New York, NY)
- Business Director Oliver Productions (Washington, DC)
- Videojournalist (Temp) C-SPAN (Washington, DC)
- VP Product Strategy & Development Bravo (New York, NY)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.