This week, the BBC is looking for a new editorial director, while the Food Network is hiring a programming manager for its digital division. Spreecast is seeking freelance content contributors, and Discovery Communications is in need of a digital sales planner. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Editorial Director BBC (New York, NY)
- Programming Manager Food Network Digital (New York, NY)
- Freelance Content Contributors Spreecast (Anywhere)
- Digital Sales Planner Discovery Communications (Los Angeles, CA)
- Studio Assistant Middle East Broadcasting Networks (Springfield, VA)