FNC has been the most-watched cable news channel for 83 consecutive months in both Total Day and prime time.
FNC was #3 in prime time and #4 in total day in all of basic cable. Fox News also retained the most viewership, post-election (Nov 4 vs. Nov. 5 – 30.) In Total day, FNC held 33% of its viewers, compared with 24% for MSNBC and 18% for CNN. In prime time, FNC retained 23% of viewers, MSNBC retained 19% and CNN held on to 10% of its Election Day audience.
• Fox & Friends has been #1 for 85 consecutive months
• Your World with Neil Cavuto has been #1 for 82 consecutive months
• Special Report with Brit Hume and The Fox Report with Shepard Smith have been #1 for 86 consecutive months
• The O’Reilly Factor has been #1 for 96 consecutive months
• Hannity & Colmes has been #1 for 60 consecutive months.
• On the Record with Greta Van Susteren has been #1 for 79 consecutive months