UCLA’s Anderson School of Management announced the honorees for its 2010 Gerald Loeb awards for “journalists who make significant contributions to the understanding of business, finance and the economy.”
Here are the finalists for the television category:
- Brian Ross, Joseph Rhee, Angela Hill and Asa Eslocker for “Brian Ross Investigates: Runaway Toyotas” on ABC News
- Jeff Fager, Bill Owens, Scott Pelley, Claudia Weinstein and Draggan Mihailovich for “Amazon Crude” on CBS News/60 Minutes
- David Faber, Mitch Weitzner, James Jacoby, Jill Landes and Patrick Ahearn for “House of Cards” on CNBC
- Marlena Telvick, Lowell Bergman, Oriana Zill de Granados and Daniel Hirst for “Black Money” on PBS Frontline
- Byron Harris, Mark Smith, Kraig Kirchem and Billy Bryant for “Safety for Sale” on WFAA-TV
Former television newser Walt Bogdanich, now NY Times assistant investigative editor, will be presented with a lifetime achievement award.