Mediaweek's Alan Frutkin reports on the rise of Gay Talent in Nonscripted TV.
Mediaweek TV talks to several TV producers who are gay--Greg Berlanti, Max Mutchnick, and Ryan Murphy--about gay content on TV.
Gay TV Now: Episode 1
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Anthropologie Learns a Lesson in How Not to Treat Breastfeeding Moms
- The Parents Television Council Is Already Upset About What Nicki Minaj Will Do on Sunday
- Showtime Renews 'Masters of Sex' and 'Ray Donovan' for Third Seasons
- ‘As Above, So Below’: Film Review
- Christian Bale and Cate Blanchett Join 'Jungle Book: Origins' (Exclusive)
- Bill Cosby's Untold Story: Agony, Ambition and a Son's Tragic Murder
- Brian G. Hutton, Director of 'Kelly's Heroes' and 'Where Eagles Dare,' Dies at 79
- BET Wins Legal War Over TV Fan's Facebook Page (Exclusive)