Mediaweek's Alan Frutkin reports on the rise of Gay Talent in Nonscripted TV.
Mediaweek TV talks to several TV producers who are gay--Greg Berlanti, Max Mutchnick, and Ryan Murphy--about gay content on TV.
Gay TV Now: Episode 1
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- Ad of the Day: Bone-Crushing Duracell Spots Look at the Same NFL Play From Two Angles
- Somber Trailer for 'The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies' Arrives (Video)
- Judge OKs Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer
- 'Conjuring' Producer Calls Warner Bros.' $750,000 Check Insufficient for Sequels
- Comic-Con: First 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Trailer Takes Flight (Video)
- Paul Greengrass Circling to Direct Islamic Radical Story 'Agent Storm' (Exclusive)
- Kurt Sutter Inks New Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV