Mediaweek's Alan Frutkin reports on the rise of Gay Talent in Nonscripted TV.
Mediaweek TV talks to several TV producers who are gay--Greg Berlanti, Max Mutchnick, and Ryan Murphy--about gay content on TV.
Gay TV Now: Episode 1
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- 5 Things We Learned at SXSW
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
- ObamaCare Website Traffic Spikes After President's 'Funny or Die' Interview
- Disney Shocker: Top Exec Anne Sweeney to Exit to Become TV Director (Exclusive)
- Disney's Anne Sweeney Exit: 5 Possible In-House Replacements
- 'Midnight Rider' Accident: Who Will Be Blamed for Sarah Jones' Death?
- 'The Voice' Recap: New Words and Donuts Close Blind Auditions
- ESPN's Bill Simmons Says Grantland Is 'Ready to Make Big Swings'