Adweek's Alan Frutkin discusses his favorite pilot from the 2011 TCA, FX's summer dark comedy premiere, starring Elijah Wood, Wilfred.
Adweek's Alan Frutkin talks about his top five least favorite shows out there today.
Katie Couric on Funny or Die
The Lost Weekend Video
Adweek's Alan Frutkin discusses the "week that was" in the news for the week of Feb. 7 through Feb. 11.
Svp of original production at Rainbow Media's WEtv, John Miller, speaks with Adweek's Alan Frutkin about his network's reality push and possible competition from Oprah's new OWN Network.
Gay TV Now: Episode 2
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Ad of the Day: The End Is Nigh in Brilliantly Bleak Ad for FXX's Simpsons Mega-Marathon
- 'Spider-Man' Fatigue: What's Behind Sony's Release Date Retreat
- Obama at 'Scandal' Creator's Hollywood Fundraiser: 'Nice-Looking Crowd'
- Box Office Preview: Female Action Pic 'Lucy' Looks to Slay 'Hercules'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana on 'Avatar' Sequels, Marriage and Race in Hollywood (Video)
- How Marvel Became the Envy (and Scourge) of Hollywood
- Comic-Con: See Chris Hardwick as Marty McFly From 'Back to the Future' (Video)