In fact, it may actually shorten your life, but in a good way
By Sam Thielman on Jul. 28, 2014 - 2:42 PM EDT
Dunkin' Donuts has partnered with Discovery Channel's beloved Shark Week to bring you the offering above, the Shark Bite donut, a yeast confection iced with a red-and-white pattern resembling a…
Meet James M. McGill, attorney at law
By David Gianatasio on Jul. 24, 2014 - 8:26 AM EDT
Breaking Bad fans, this time you'd better call James! Those dying for a taste of AMC's Breaking Bad spinoff series, Better Call Saul, got a nice little present this week, as…
Manolo Blahnik. Manolo Blahnik. Manolo. Blahnik!
By Michelle Castillo on Jul. 23, 2014 - 10:42 AM EDT
Sex and the City's leading ladies—Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte—turned everything from Manolo heels to sex swings into household names during the series' run on HBO. To show the women's love…
Social app tvtag let users pick which bobblehead to launch
By Roo Ciambriello on Jul. 17, 2014 - 11:48 AM EDT
When you have zero coding skills, how do you keep busy at your company's hackathon? For the non-engineers at i.TV, the answer was to send a meth dealer into space. "The…
All hail the 'King of Summer'
By Rebecca Cullers on Jun. 30, 2014 - 5:41 PM EDT
Just watching Discovery's Shark Week will make you feel like you're skiing on two great whites while a mermaid clings to your leg. Behold the resplendent CGI overkill of this internally…
Behind the scenes with the team making it happen
By Rebecca Cullers on Jun. 24, 2014 - 12:53 PM EDT
Things are looking sunnier than ever for Reading Rainbow. After the show's Kickstarter hit its $1 million goal in just 11 hours, the creators set their sights on a new butterfly…
A disturbing flashback to the '90s Internet
By Sam Thielman on Jun. 3, 2014 - 4:54 PM EDT
Netflix has done quite a bit of clever marketing in its recent past, from the minimalist teasers for House of Cards to its fake listings for shows featured in Arrested…
Tweet your Zork-like commands to Quest Attack
By David Griner on May. 21, 2014 - 5:38 PM EDT
Just as the doubters were writing Twitter's obituary, animator and Adventure Time creator Pendleton Ward had to go and show that the network can still have a few fun surprises…
These cars totally aren't 'Kevorkianesque'
By Sam Thielman on May. 20, 2014 - 12:37 PM EDT
While it's true HBO is not an ad-supported network, Last Week Tonight's John Oliver made an exception Sunday, uttering the words rarely heard on the premium cable network: "We'll be…
Billboard made of hair, anyone?
By Gabriel Beltrone on May. 19, 2014 - 11:48 AM EDT
Hiring a fashion designer to make a T-shirt for a rat. Sponsoring a soccer team best known for its embarrassing losses. These seem like particularly odd ways to spend an…
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- The Dutch Are Speaking Trump's Language in This Hilarious Satire Video 'Welcoming' Him
- Tostitos' New Party Bag Knows When You've Been Drinking and Will Even Call You an Uber
- The Story Behind the Pants-Soiling 'Rings' Prank That Has 200 Million Views in 24 Hours
- Ad of the Day: Campari's Lavish Film Noir Takes a Dark Turn on the Road to La La Land
- Skittles' 2017 Super Bowl Ad Is All About Young Love, Burglary and Saying 'Katie' a Lot