Meet James M. McGill, attorney at law
By David Gianatasio on Jul. 24, 2014 - 8:26 AM EDT
Breaking Bad fans, this time you'd better call James! Those dying for a taste of AMC's Breaking Bad spinoff series, Better Call Saul, got a nice little present this week, as…
Manolo Blahnik. Manolo Blahnik. Manolo. Blahnik!
By Michelle Castillo on Jul. 23, 2014 - 10:42 AM EDT
Sex and the City's leading ladies—Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte—turned everything from Manolo heels to sex swings into household names during the series' run on HBO. To show the women's love…
Social app tvtag let users pick which bobblehead to launch
By Roo Ciambriello on Jul. 17, 2014 - 11:48 AM EDT
When you have zero coding skills, how do you keep busy at your company's hackathon? For the non-engineers at i.TV, the answer was to send a meth dealer into space. "The…
All hail the 'King of Summer'
By Rebecca Cullers on Jun. 30, 2014 - 5:41 PM EDT
Just watching Discovery's Shark Week will make you feel like you're skiing on two great whites while a mermaid clings to your leg. Behold the resplendent CGI overkill of this internally…
Behind the scenes with the team making it happen
By Rebecca Cullers on Jun. 24, 2014 - 12:53 PM EDT
Things are looking sunnier than ever for Reading Rainbow. After the show's Kickstarter hit its $1 million goal in just 11 hours, the creators set their sights on a new butterfly…
A disturbing flashback to the '90s Internet
By Sam Thielman on Jun. 3, 2014 - 4:54 PM EDT
Netflix has done quite a bit of clever marketing in its recent past, from the minimalist teasers for House of Cards to its fake listings for shows featured in Arrested…
Tweet your Zork-like commands to Quest Attack
By David Griner on May. 21, 2014 - 5:38 PM EDT
Just as the doubters were writing Twitter's obituary, animator and Adventure Time creator Pendleton Ward had to go and show that the network can still have a few fun surprises…
These cars totally aren't 'Kevorkianesque'
By Sam Thielman on May. 20, 2014 - 12:37 PM EDT
While it's true HBO is not an ad-supported network, Last Week Tonight's John Oliver made an exception Sunday, uttering the words rarely heard on the premium cable network: "We'll be…
Billboard made of hair, anyone?
By Gabriel Beltrone on May. 19, 2014 - 11:48 AM EDT
Hiring a fashion designer to make a T-shirt for a rat. Sponsoring a soccer team best known for its embarrassing losses. These seem like particularly odd ways to spend an…
First time asking for votes
By David Gianatasio on May. 19, 2014 - 10:29 AM EDT
AMC serves up a fun Emmy Awards campaign for Mad Men, casting its stars in print work that has the look and feel of classy period advertising from the Sterling…
- Cannes: Frances McDormand Talks "Flatgate" Controversy, Hollywood Pay Disparity (Video)
- Hollywood's First Female Exec and First Black Oscar-Winning Screenwriter Discuss Industry's Diversity Problems (Podcast)
- Cannes: THR's Chief Film Critic Todd McCarthy Names Best and Worst Films of the Festival (Video)
- 2015 Summer Movie Guide: Sequels... Comedy... Action!
- TLC "Deeply Saddened" to Pull '19 Kids and Counting' Episodes in Wake of Josh Duggar Molestation Admission
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt Commencement Speech at NYU: "Yeah, You're F—ed"
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Pizza Hut Takes Down Selfie Sticks in This Hilarious Ad for Its 2-Foot Pizzas
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: May 15-22