Simpsons character's ambitions grow
By Tim Nudd on Sep. 18, 2014 - 8:17 PM EDT
Should today's vote lead to an independent Scotland, the country will need a fearless leader to represent it on the world stage. Obviously, Groundskeeper Willie of The Simpsons is that…
Emmy winner's tour de force for TBS
By Alfred Maskeroni on Sep. 17, 2014 - 12:04 PM EDT
As the Baltimore Orioles and the Washington Nationals became the first Major League Baseball teams to clinch a division last night, baseball fans, fairweather and hard-core alike, are gearing up…
Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy lip gloss, anyone?
By David Kiefaber on Sep. 9, 2014 - 8:28 AM EDT
MAC Cosmetics is producing a Simpsons-themed cosmetics line—including eyeshadow, lip gloss, blush, mascara and nail stickers—to honor the show's 25th anniversary. One can only imagine the challenges they faced getting this…
Pop-up store set for NYC
By Roo Ciambriello on Aug. 29, 2014 - 12:33 PM EDT
Rejoice, Friends enthusiasts! Your dream of sipping coffee at the iconic Central Perk will soon become a reality. It's been 20 years since Ross, Phoebe, Monica, Joey, Chandler and Rachel first…
Though the '60s aren't totally over
By Tim Nudd on Aug. 7, 2014 - 2:12 PM EDT
The final half of the seventh and final season of Mad Men won't premiere until next spring (although filming has wrapped—and according to Elizabeth Moss, there was a lot of…
Brand will also sponsor show's digital stream
By Sam Thielman on Aug. 4, 2014 - 3:11 PM EDT
Serious commercials are hard to do well, but when you're doing content specifically for TNT's upcoming Sean Bean spy thriller, Legends, it's sort of mandatory. So Hyundai and TNT turned to…
In fact, it may actually shorten your life, but in a good way
By Sam Thielman on Jul. 28, 2014 - 2:42 PM EDT
Dunkin' Donuts has partnered with Discovery Channel's beloved Shark Week to bring you the offering above, the Shark Bite donut, a yeast confection iced with a red-and-white pattern resembling a…
Meet James M. McGill, attorney at law
By David Gianatasio on Jul. 24, 2014 - 8:26 AM EDT
Breaking Bad fans, this time you'd better call James! Those dying for a taste of AMC's Breaking Bad spinoff series, Better Call Saul, got a nice little present this week, as…
Manolo Blahnik. Manolo Blahnik. Manolo. Blahnik!
By Michelle Castillo on Jul. 23, 2014 - 10:42 AM EDT
Sex and the City's leading ladies—Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte—turned everything from Manolo heels to sex swings into household names during the series' run on HBO. To show the women's love…
Social app tvtag let users pick which bobblehead to launch
By Roo Ciambriello on Jul. 17, 2014 - 11:48 AM EDT
When you have zero coding skills, how do you keep busy at your company's hackathon? For the non-engineers at i.TV, the answer was to send a meth dealer into space. "The…
- Marvel Shake-Up: Film Chief Kevin Feige Breaks Free of CEO Ike Perlmutter (Exclusive)
- Idris Elba "Too Street" to Play James Bond, 007 Author Says
- 'The Danish Girl' Trailer: "I Believe That I am a Woman"
- London Film Fest Full Lineup Includes 'Black Mass,' Bryan Cranston's 'Trumbo'
- 'Coach' Follow-Up Dead at NBC
- Amazon's Prime Instant Video Expands Offline Viewing to iOS, Android Devices
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Ikea Cooks Up a New Kitchen Like It's a Meal in This Adorably Designed Ad
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- How Facebook Deconstructed the Status Update for a Lovely Series of Slow-Motion Ads
- Children Born on 9/11 Star in This Uplifting Campaign About the Power of Doing Good