A sampling of the action star's greatest global hits
By John Tejada on Sep 18, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
You may know him as the seven-time Mr. Olympia winner from when you were a gawky half-pint. Or the Hollywood action hero you wanted to be. Or you could've been…
The Emmy winner says he's a sucker for advertising
Sep 2, 2014, 1:51 PM EDT
Right now, most TV actors wish they were Jim Parsons, and for good reason. He just won his fourth Emmy Award for best comedic actor for his role as Sheldon on…
The secret message from a decade of spots
By John Tejada on Jul 22, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
With two Oscars to his name and a current starring role in one of the most celebrated TV series on the air, Kevin Spacey already has the world at his…
Fans tell us what resonates most when it comes to branding
By John Tejada on Jul 14, 2014, 5:27 PM EDT
Now that the World Cup has ended in dramatic overtime fashion, it's time to switch gears to America's pastime. It all starts Monday at 8 on ESPN with the Gillette Home…
Sam Thielman explains what you need to know about MTV in just one minute
May 13, 2014, 10:03 AM EDT
Refined versions of reality shows, plus the immortal Teen Wolf and a much-welcome blast from the past.
Season 7, Episode 5 is not just a bunch of people talking in offices
May 12, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Don is fighting on both coasts, the computer in the office is deranging young Ginsberg, and Betty is back to bitching like a boss.
Don's at his desk, Roger's on the hunt in season 7, episode 4
May 5, 2014, 11:27 AM EDT
Contrasting aspects of the '60s make their mark in the lives of the Mad Men this week.
Season 7, Episode 3
Apr 28, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
Don's back in the office and you can see Nietszche's void opening up around him already.
Cord cutting abounds in NYC
Apr 21, 2014, 8:55 PM EDT
Are regular people (well, New Yorkers) still held to broadcast and cable TV schedules? The only people who will be surprised might be the programmers still working in broadcast and…
Sam Thielman shares his views on 2014's potential cult hits
Apr 21, 2014, 8:54 PM EDT
Is there a new Walking Dead on the way, a new American Horror Story, maybe? Our cable guy has been screening the trailers in time for this week's upfront presentations.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- Harvey Nichols and Under Armour Take Top Film Lions at Cannes
- Man Secretly Runs Horrifying Full-Page Newspaper Ad Seeking Wife for 48-Year-Old Son
- Bayer Disowns Controversial Lion-Winning Ad, Saying BBDO Made It Just to Win Awards
- House of Cards, #OptOutside and McWhopper Win Top Integrated Honors at Cannes