Seeing how the chalupa is made
By Alfred Maskeroni on Jan. 22, 2015 - 1:23 PM EST
If you've ever seen late-night mastermind Conan O'Brien venture into the real world and interact with the commoners, you know you're in for a treat whenever it happens. Turns out the…
AMC drama set for its last hurrah
By Tim Nudd on Jan. 10, 2015 - 11:58 AM EST
The end is nigh, as AMC on Saturday announced the premiere date for the final Mad Men episodes. The second half of Season 7 will begin on Sunday, April 5,…
Third time's less of a charm?
By David Kiefaber on Jan. 9, 2015 - 8:34 AM EST
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler lay out their hosting strategies for this year's Golden Globes in this blooper-reel-style NBC video that leans rather heavily on the ladies' charm (and some…
Watch Robert Franzese become the Family Guy star
By Alfred Maskeroni on Jan. 8, 2015 - 12:37 PM EST
If you've ever watched Fox's animated classic Family Guy, you're familiar with the show's larger-than-life, not-quite-everyman, crass-but-lovable star, Peter Griffin. Well, this year at New York Comic-Con, Robert Franzese took to…
What exactly happened on Dec. 25, 1999?
By Alfred Maskeroni on Dec. 22, 2014 - 10:45 AM EST
SNL is on fire lately, and this weekend's episode was no exception. So many gems. From Mike Myers bringing back über-villian Dr. Evil to comment on the Sony hack scandal…
Went live amid backlash over officer's fatal chokehold
By David Griner on Dec. 3, 2014 - 9:29 PM EST
As Twitter was erupting this afternoon with outrage over a grand jury's decision not to indict the NYPD officer whose chokehold killed Eric Garner, Netflix made a rather odd marketing…
Probing spots were just what the doctor ordered
By Alfred Maskeroni on Nov. 3, 2014 - 9:39 AM EST
Last week, we were treated to Jim Carrey's spot-on parody of Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln ad. This week, in addition to Prince's epic, face-melting musical performance, we were delighted by a…
It's Carl Brutananadilewski's turn
By T.L. Stanley on Nov. 3, 2014 - 8:47 AM EST
If you thought there was no way to top a Paris Hilton-Hannah Ferguson slow-motion car-washing, sex-eating burger-palooza, you'd be wrong, Carl's Jr. wants to tell bros. Supermodels and celebutantes don't have…
And some of them are even responsive
By Tim Nudd on Oct. 30, 2014 - 3:29 PM EDT
GIFs have left the nest! The digital video files first made a jump to TV a while back, thanks to Fiat. And now they've ventured all the way outside in a…
As does Mr. Meeseeks. Look at him!
By Sam Thielman on Sep. 23, 2014 - 3:01 PM EDT
Adult Swim has put its back into marketing Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland's insane sci-fi cartoon Rick and Morty. And well they might: It's one of the best shows on…
- Account Director, VogueRunway.com Condé Nast New York, NY
- Associate Producer Bloomberg New York, NY
- USD30/hr Freelance Video Reviewers (Remote) Blue Ocean Network Anywhere,
- Digital Producer – Business Development and Autos Daily News Jersey City, NJ
- Public Relations Manager IBT Media Inc. New York, NY
- Bryan Cranston Goes From Drug Lord to Communist in Blacklist Saga 'Trumbo': "A Socialist, But He Loved Being Rich"
- Beverly Hills' $1 Billion "Vineyard": The Bizarre Saga Behind L.A.'s Last Real Estate Trophy
- 'Trumbo' Star Bryan Cranston on Life After 'Breaking Bad': "Being Famous Is Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Bill Carter: The Allure and Danger of Stephen Colbert Being Himself
- Fall TV's Season of Firings, Recastings and Showrunner Swaps: "It's Bad Marriages"
- Steven Spielberg's DreamWorks to Split From Disney, in Talks With Universal (Exclusive)
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Who Needs McDonald's? Burger King Says It Will Partner With 4 Other Chains on Peace Day
- Hyundai Just Hacked Instagram With a Quiz That Leads You to the Right SUV
- Google Doesn't Just Have a New Logo. It Has a Whole New Look for the Mobile Age