The secret message from a decade of spots
By John Tejada on Jul 22, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
With two Oscars to his name and a current starring role in one of the most celebrated TV series on the air, Kevin Spacey already has the world at his…
Fans tell us what resonates most when it comes to branding
By John Tejada on Jul 14, 2014, 5:27 PM EDT
Now that the World Cup has ended in dramatic overtime fashion, it's time to switch gears to America's pastime. It all starts Monday at 8 on ESPN with the Gillette Home…
Sam Thielman explains what you need to know about MTV in just one minute
May 13, 2014, 10:03 AM EDT
Refined versions of reality shows, plus the immortal Teen Wolf and a much-welcome blast from the past.
Season 7, Episode 5 is not just a bunch of people talking in offices
May 12, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Don is fighting on both coasts, the computer in the office is deranging young Ginsberg, and Betty is back to bitching like a boss.
Don's at his desk, Roger's on the hunt in season 7, episode 4
May 5, 2014, 11:27 AM EDT
Contrasting aspects of the '60s make their mark in the lives of the Mad Men this week.
Season 7, Episode 3
Apr 28, 2014, 11:56 AM EDT
Don's back in the office and you can see Nietszche's void opening up around him already.
Cord cutting abounds in NYC
Apr 21, 2014, 8:55 PM EDT
Are regular people (well, New Yorkers) still held to broadcast and cable TV schedules? The only people who will be surprised might be the programmers still working in broadcast and…
Sam Thielman shares his views on 2014's potential cult hits
Apr 21, 2014, 8:54 PM EDT
Is there a new Walking Dead on the way, a new American Horror Story, maybe? Our cable guy has been screening the trailers in time for this week's upfront presentations.
Mad Men Minute Season 7 Episode 2
Apr 21, 2014, 11:53 AM EDT
Familiar names and faces reappear in the mix this week, from Bob in Detroit to Sally Draper in yet another showdown with her lying dad.
Ad guy flicks from the Mad Men decade
Apr 14, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
We watched him watching Planet of the Apes with his boy in Season 6, Episode 2. He was watching something fascinating during Season 2, Episode 3. On that basis, we…
- Senior Web Producer, The New Yorker Condé Nast New York,
- Editor, Real Estate U.S. News & World Report Washington,
- Advertising Operations Manager The Associated Press New York, NY
- Production Editor Aviation International News Midland Park, NJ
- Marketing Web Manager Leading Authorities, Inc. Washington, DC
- Amy Schumer: Meaningful Gun Control Is Possible
- 'Daily Show' Alums John Oliver, Larry Wilmore on Working With Jon Stewart: "If You Laugh During the Taping, You're Fired"
- TCA Journal No. 3: Most Memorable Sessions...So Far
- Ronda Rousey to Star in Her Own Biopic
- 'Dungeons & Dragons' Legal Settlement Paves Way for New Movie
- 'Significant Mother': TV Review
- How Advertisers Are Getting on Board With Imgur, a Pinterest for the Millennial Male
- Vice Launches Its First Female-Focused Content Hub, Broadly
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- In Clever Drone Stunt, Fantastic 4's Human Torch Comes to Life and Flies Around New York
- Ad of the Day: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is an Insanely Overbearing Mom in Her Best Old Navy Ads Yet