You may know him as the seven-time Mr. Olympia winner from when you were a gawky half-pint. Or the Hollywood action hero you wanted to be. Or you could've been…
Right now, most TV actors wish they were Jim Parsons, and for good reason. He just won his fourth Emmy Award for best comedic actor for his role as Sheldon on…
With two Oscars to his name and a current starring role in one of the most celebrated TV series on the air, Kevin Spacey already has the world at his…
Now that the World Cup has ended in dramatic overtime fashion, it's time to switch gears to America's pastime. It all starts Monday at 8 on ESPN with the Gillette Home…
Refined versions of reality shows, plus the immortal Teen Wolf and a much-welcome blast from the past.
Don is fighting on both coasts, the computer in the office is deranging young Ginsberg, and Betty is back to bitching like a boss.
Contrasting aspects of the '60s make their mark in the lives of the Mad Men this week.
Don's back in the office and you can see Nietszche's void opening up around him already.
Are regular people (well, New Yorkers) still held to broadcast and cable TV schedules? The only people who will be surprised might be the programmers still working in broadcast and…
Is there a new Walking Dead on the way, a new American Horror Story, maybe? Our cable guy has been screening the trailers in time for this week's upfront presentations.
- 'Fashion Police' to Continue Despite Joan Rivers' Death
- China's Alibaba May Be Readying Major Hollywood Assault
- Greg Berlanti's 'Supergirl' Lands at CBS With Series Commitment
- What's Behind Hollywood's Renewed Interest in Political Movies
- Box Office: 'Maze Runner' Beating 'Walk Among the Tombstones' on Friday, Eyes $25M Weekend
- 'Wizard of Oz' Author's Life Story Coming to the Big Screen (Exclusive)