From local TV to the 'Worldwide Leader'
By Brian Flood on Jan 13, 2016, 1:12 PM EST
ESPN's Suzy Kolber is a pioneer among women in sports media regardless of whether or not she wants to admit it. Kolber is a legitimate NFL mind, respected across the…
It all started with a note his mom left on his bed
By Brian Flood on Dec 10, 2015, 7:00 AM EST
ESPN's resident NFL guru Adam Schefter has built quite a reputation for being the go-to guy when it comes to breaking football news, which is evident by his 4.41 million…
When he knew he wanted to be a TV newsman and more
By Brian Flood on Nov 11, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
Don Lemon is the hip, skateboarding and often polarizing host of CNN Tonight, which airs weeknights at 10 p.m. ET (9 p.m. on Fridays). For the latest installment of our…
Plus, what to expect from Trump on SNL this weekend
By Alfred Maskeroni on Nov 6, 2015, 9:52 AM EST
Whether you support Donald Trump as a politician, genius showman, idiot—or all of the above—you might want to check out Saturday Night Live this weekend, as he is set to…
Matthew Berry can’t believe talking fake sports is a 'real job'
By Brian Flood on Oct 22, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Matthew Berry had a unique path to success, ultimately becoming a trailblazer for the now booming fantasy sports industry. ESPN's senior fantasy sports analyst started his career as a writer…
Brands are facing 'a real threat,' he says
By Alfred Maskeroni on Oct 6, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
In the wake of large-scale cyber attacks on corporations like Sony and Internet hives like Ashley Madison, there's no shortage of brand scandals caused by hackers. "The hacker community is a…
Calls career 'a gigantic happy accident'
By Brian Flood on Sep 24, 2015, 3:57 PM EDT
ESPN's Scott Van Pelt explains that it's impossible to follow in his footsteps because his path to success isn't something that can be duplicated. Van Pelt was a young production…
FNC anchor on GOP candidates behind the scenes
By Brian Flood on Sep 17, 2015, 6:59 AM EDT
In the premiere episode of Out to Lunch, Fox News Channel anchor Bill Hemmer joins Adweek for hot pastrami sandwiches at the world famous Katz's Deli in New York. Hemmer…
ESPN's fantasy expert Matthew Berry breaks it down
By Brian Flood on Aug 27, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
The NFL season kicks off Sept. 10 when the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the New England Patriots. In the meantime, millions of fantasy football players will draft, tweak and agonize over…
'I had no idea I ever even wanted to be on television'
By Brian Flood on Aug 13, 2015, 12:34 PM EDT
ABC News and ESPN's Jesse Palmer is all over the place lately. The special contributor to Good Morning America will also play a key role in ESPN's college football coverage…
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
- NASA's Gorgeous New Space Tourism Posters Are Retro-Futuristic and Fantastic
- This Interactive Split-Screen Film From Converse Is a Valentine's Ad You Can Actually Stand
- Why Do So Many People Go Crazy for Wegmans?
- Facial-Tracking Technology Shows These 5 Super Bowl Ads Were the Most Engaging
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb