The Alibaba Group is having its initial public offering today. There is no question the "Amazon of the East" is set to make several people wealthy, including co-founders Jack Ma…
With fantasy football players increasingly going mobile, league hosts are updating their apps to meet player demands. Adweek reviewed the top four in the game—ESPN, NFL, CBS Sports and Yahoo—to…
Getting people to watch videos online is difficult. After all, there's no exact science. Or is there? Electronic dance violinist Lindsey Stirling has it figured out, and now everyone is…
AOL has just beaten Yahoo to become the No. 1 lifestyle destination for women. In the first of a 3-part interview she explains to Michelle Castillo how she got there…
A big re-up of PopSugar's 11 greatest hits and the debut of a scripted comedy were among the pretty-in-pink moments last night.
Hubris to the power of 10 from Vice's Shane Smith, just one of the Internet personalities making online video for marketers to put their ads next to.
New shows with big stars plus a deal with Starcom's Spark. Crackle and Spark. Sounds like an Australian Web design company.
The new CEO puts on a good show and introduces intriguing marketing opportunities.
Another three magazine titles added to the YouTube video slate—and a whole new video hub to watch out for.
With its new name, the Glam network takes a new direction.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- Vince Vaughn's Hilarious Stock Photos Were Made From These Equally Ludicrous Originals
- How to Pronounce 15 Brand Names You've Probably Been Saying Wrong
- 5 Weird and Wonderful New Marketing Technologies From Mobile World Congress
- Instagram Unveils New Features for Advertisers, From Carousel-Style Photos to Web Links