Did you have any doubt?
Oct 9, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Who runs the world? Women. Or rather one woman: Beyoncé Knowles-Carter. That much is clear in her commercial body of work. While dominating the music charts for the better part…
A virtual tour of The Barbarian Group's new digs
By John Tejada on Sep 25, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
With creative agencies continuously dishing out new, crazy ideas, it's hard not to wonder: "What do their offices look like?" After all, we've recently seen an Amsterdam design studio that…
New Yorkers give their best guesses
By John Tejada on Sep 19, 2014, 12:07 AM EDT
The Alibaba Group is having its initial public offering today. There is no question the "Amazon of the East" is set to make several people wealthy, including co-founders Jack Ma…
Which was most impressive?
By Michelle Castillo, John Tejada on Aug 21, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
With fantasy football players increasingly going mobile, league hosts are updating their apps to meet player demands. Adweek reviewed the top four in the game—ESPN, NFL, CBS Sports and Yahoo—to…
Violinist talks talent and trust
By John Tejada on Jun 22, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
Getting people to watch videos online is difficult. After all, there's no exact science. Or is there? Electronic dance violinist Lindsey Stirling has it figured out, and now everyone is…
... and how AOL's Lifestyle chief keeps women interested
May 12, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT
AOL has just beaten Yahoo to become the No. 1 lifestyle destination for women. In the first of a 3-part interview she explains to Michelle Castillo how she got there…
Michelle Castillo in a sea of girliness
May 2, 2014, 3:52 PM EDT
A big re-up of PopSugar's 11 greatest hits and the debut of a scripted comedy were among the pretty-in-pink moments last night.
Michelle Castillo and some all-new Internet superstars
May 2, 2014, 7:35 AM EDT
Hubris to the power of 10 from Vice's Shane Smith, just one of the Internet personalities making online video for marketers to put their ads next to.
Sam Thielman finds Bryan Cranston in another new home post-Bad
May 1, 2014, 8:24 PM EDT
New shows with big stars plus a deal with Starcom's Spark. Crackle and Spark. Sounds like an Australian Web design company.
Sam Thielman gets a taste of things to come
May 1, 2014, 9:03 AM EDT
The new CEO puts on a good show and introduces intriguing marketing opportunities.
- Manager, Events Hearst Corporation New York, NY
- Project Manager, Marketing Chipotle Mexican Grill New York, NY
- Marketing & Events Coordinator, Corporate Marketing Meredith Corporation New York, NY
- Senior Editor, Cruise Leading Travel Web Site New York, NY
- Digital Producer WGCL-TV Meredith Corporation Atlanta, GA
- Illustrator Takes Requests on Twitter and Draws the World's Saddest Logos
- The 100 Most Influential Leaders in Marketing, Media and Tech
- Evian's Cute and Clever Print Ads Reveal One-Half of Your Inner Child
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Wednesday, May 27, 2015
- 10 Useful and Entertaining Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week