This month, the number of users for the Top 25 MySpace games have remained in roughly the same range as a month prior. Even so, none of the applications experienced negative user changes, unlike their Facebook counterparts.
Here are the highlights for the Top 25 MySpace Games for December 2010:
- Playdom tops the list this month with the old school title, Mobsters. It totals out at just under 15 million users.
- Zynga, on the other hand, continues to play second fiddle with Mafia Wars, hosting around 13.4 million users.
- Remaining at #5 is Tag Me from BitRhymes. A simple, social app though it may be, the title has gained over 46,000 new users in the past month, reaching 8.4 million in total.
- As noted already, December 1st is host to the return of YoVille, at#6, with approximately 7.9 million users. Though the app never dropped in the rankings, it had stopped reporting its user count several months ago.
- Pets fill up the middle of the list with SuperPoke Pets and RockYou Pets from Slide and RockYou. Each app experienced positive growth this month, totaling around 7.1 and 6.1 million users respectively.
- Behind the pets come the role-playing games with Zynga’s Vampires and Street Racing. The former currently hosts about 5.3 million users, while that latter holds around 4.6 million.
- Moving down the list to #20 is BitRhymes with What’s my Impression on friends. With roughly 2.9 million users, the title shows that the simplier, social enhancement applications still do quite well on MySpace.
- Rounding out the list is a minor swap in titles as RPG Bloodlines takes the #24 spot with a gain of 31,905 new users, pushing Slide’s SuperPoke! down to #25 with a gain 1,387 new users.