Candy Crush Saga has taken over several small screens, but now it has Facebook in its sights. The top Facebook game is now one of the most-liked pages on Facebook, as the official page for Candy Crush Saga made its way back to the list of top 25 Facebook pages with the most likes, according to PageData.
Eminem, whose next album comes out this week, passed up YouTube and is now the fourth-most popular page on Facebook. Find out which other pages have the most likes:
|#||Name||Total Likes||Daily Growth||Weekly Growth|
|1||Facebook for Every Phone||328,837,128||+638,574||+4,137,021|
|8||Texas HoldEm Poker||69,830,891||-5,032||-35,448|
|20||Candy Crush Saga||51,670,214||+134,472||+910,077|
Other notable changes since October:
- YouTube fell from No. 4 to No. 5.
- Linkin Park and Justin Bieber switched spots.
- AKON fell from No. 20 to No. 22.
- Leo Messi went from No. 22 to No. 24.
- Vin Diesel picked up one spot, going from No. 24 to No. 23
- Taylor Swift overtook Avatar to close out the list at No. 25.
Readers: How many of these pages do you like?
Image courtesy of Candy Crush Saga’s Facebook page.