Though Candy Crush Saga is still all the rage, AppData estimates show that one of the fastest-growing top games belongs to Zynga. FarmVille 2 has gained roughly 500,000 monthly active users (MAU) in the past month, vaulting it back into the top 10 Facebook apps list.
King still has 3 of the top 5 Facebook apps, with Candy Crush Saga, Pet Rescue Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. Pinterest was also a major gainer in the list as it makes its way up the chart.
|1.||Candy Crush Saga||136,577,638|
|2.||Pet Rescue Saga||41,772,355|
|4.||Farm Heroes Saga||33,661,990|
|14.||Texas HoldEm Poker||20,876,896|
|15.||Static Iframe Tab||20,156,732|
|22.||Bubble Witch Saga||14,395,286|
|23.||Papa Pear Saga||13,947,078|
Other notable changes:
- Dragon City and Criminal Case have swapped spots since October.
- Bing fell to No. 10, from No. 9.
- Pinterest rose from No. 15 to No. 11, gaining more nearly 1.5 million MAU.
- 21 Questions grew from No. 14 to No. 12
- Texas Hold’Em Poker, another Zynga game, fell from No. 13 to 14.
- Static Iframe Tab went from No. 10 to No. 15, thanks to a drop in roughly 5 million MAU.
- Yahoo was not on the top 25 list in October, but is now No. 18. Bitstrips also made its way to the top 25, coming in at No. 20.
- Nokia fell from No. 19 to No. 25.
Image courtesy of the FarmVille 2 Facebook page.