Creativity is key for brands on Facebook seeking to stand out from the pack, and The One Club, a nonprofit organization aimed at promoting excellence in advertising and design, created a hub for the most creative posts by brands on the social network: Newsfeeder.
Top creative executives populate Newsfeeder by sifting through a repository of curated Facebook page posts by categories including agency, brand, most recent, most comments, most likes, and most shares. The One Club also received technical assistance from Facebook Studio while creating the website.
- Ted Royer, executive creative director, Droga5
- Rob Reilly, chief creative officer, CP+B
- Nick Law, global chief creative officer, R/GA
- Gerry Graf, founder and chief creative officer, Barton F. Graf 9000
- Eric Silver, chief creative officer, Silver + Partners
- Jonah Peretti, CEO, BuzzFeed
- Danilo Boer, vice president and creative director, BBDO NY
Newsfeeder will also invite guest commenters every month.
The One Club President Kevin Swanepoel said:
As the unequivocal leader in social media, Facebook draws an unfathomable amount of creative work. The goal of Newsfeeder, given the overwhelming number of Facebook page posts, is to discover the best work, showcase it, and provide a virtual meeting ground for creatives to interact regarding that work.
Readers: Will you check out Newsfeeder?