Ever wonder how to run a contest on Facebook or if you should try out Page Post Ads? Learn abou these topics and much more with the September 2012 edition of the Facebook Marketing Bible: The Leading Resource for Marketing and Advertising on Facebook.
About the Facebook Marketing Bible
The Facebook Marketing Bible has enabled thousands of brands, app developers, content publishers and businesses of all sizes to do more with Facebook, from the basics of creating a successful fan page, to the complexities of social plugin integration on an off-Facebook website.
The Facebook Marketing Bible includes hundreds of pages of strategies, comprehensive how-to guides and case studies analyzing today’s most successful marketing and advertising campaigns on Facebook. Take a tour of the Facebook Marketing Bible.
Recent Additions to the Facebook Marketing Bible
- Why You Should Try Out Page Post Ads
- How-to: Run a Contest on Facebook
- How-To: Enable Subscribe
- What are Admin Roles? How Can I Use Them?
- When is the Best Time to Publish a Page Post?
- Facebook Ads: Worth My Money?
- Marketplace Ads vs Sponsored Stories vs Page Post Ads
- 7 Tips on Using Promoted Posts
- What Is PTAT and Why Should I Care?
Ready to take your marketing and advertising campaigns to the next level? Subscribe to the Facebook Marketing Bible today.