This week, Coach is hiring an associate manager of social/mobile marketing, while Draftfcb needs a social strategist. Gurl.com is seeking a new editor, and the Aspen Institute is on the hunt for a director of web strategy. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Associate Manager, Social/Mobile Marketing Coach (New York, NY)
- Social Strategist Draftfcb (Chicago, IL)
- Editor Gurl.com (New York, NY)
- Director, Web Strategy Aspen Institute (Washington, DC)
- Communications Consultant – Social Media BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Chatangooga, TN)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented SocialTimes pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.