This week, the Clinton Foundation is hiring a social media strategist, while Co.Create needs freelance writers. The NY Daily News is seeking a social media manager, and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is on the hunt for a web and social media coordinator. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Strategist Clinton Foundation (New York, NY)
- Freelance Writers Co.Create (New York, NY)
- Social Media Manager NY Daily News (New York, NY)
- Online Community Editor Kiplinger.com (Washington, DC)
- Web & Social Media Coordinator Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (Bethesda, MD)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented SocialTimes pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.