We’ve confirmed 10 additional speakers for our Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit. In addition to the current roster of gaming and mobile leaders, the following new speakers will be joining the June 26 event in San Francisco:
- Matt Kelly, engineer, developer relations, Facebook
- Clay Kellogg, head of mobile platform and partnerships, strategy and sales, Google
- Niranjan Nagar, strategic partner manager for games, Facebook
- Gabriel Leydon, co-founder and chief executive officer, Machine Zone
- Jamil Moledina, vice president, business development, Funzio
- Justin Siegel, co-founder and CEO, MocoSpace
- Scott Prather, senior director, business development, PlayPhone
- Shawn Foust, VP of business development, PlayMesh
- Phyllis Guo, chief strategist, The9 Limited
- Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America, GamesAnalytics
View the full program and speaker lineup here.
A very limited number of passes are available at the early bird price of $499 (on-site price is $699). This price will be good through Wednesday, May 23, only, so take advantage of early registration pricing and sign up now.