The Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is set to take place Tuesday in San Francisco. Join the industry’s leading mobile gaming developers, investors, and executives for panels, discussions, and networking. Sessions will revolve around successful game design, development, distribution, and monetization. Register before midnight for only $499, a $200 savings.
Held at the Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF, the summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way mobile games are produced and consumed. Join us and learn from more than 35 speakers, including:
- Charles Hudson, venture partner, SoftTech VC (keynote speaker)
- Clay Kellogg, chief revenue officer, Chartboost
- Niranjan Nagar, strategic partner manager for games, Facebook
- Yasmin Naboa, head of business development North America, GamesAnalytics
- Dan Kimball, chief marketing officer, Kontagent
- Gabriel Leydon, co-founder and CEO, Machine Zone
- Bonnie Ho, research analyst, Inside Network Research
- Jong Woo, vice president, business development (U.S.), King.com
Save your spot and register now. We hope to see you there!