Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is headed to San Francisco in just one week! Join the industry’s leading mobile gaming developers, investors, and executives for panels, discussions, and networking around successful game design, development, distribution and monetization. Early registration pricing is only $499 through June 25 (on-site price is $699).
Held on June 26 at the Mission Bay Conference Center, Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way mobile games are produced and consumed. Join us and hear from over 35 speakers including:
- Clay Kellogg, Head of Mobile Platform and Partnerships, Strategy and Sales, Google
- Matt Kelly, Engineer, Developer Relations, Facebook
- Niranjan Nagar, Strategic Partner Manager for Games, Facebook
- Yasmin Naboa, Head of Business Development North America, GamesAnalytics
- Charles Hudson, Venture Partner, SoftTech VC
- Zain Jaffer, CEO, Vungle
- Dan Kimball, CMO, Kontagent
- Gabriel Leydon, Co-Founder and CEO, Machine Zone, Inc.
- Bonnie Ho, Research Analyst, Inside Network Research
- Jong Woo, VP, Business Development (US), King.com
Save your spot and register now. We hope to see you there!