Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is headed to San Francisco in five short weeks: June 26, 2012!
With the continued rise of the iPhone, iPad, and Android, 2012 will be a defining year for the world of smartphone and tablet games. What does this mean for the mobile and gaming industries? Where is the future of gaming headed on established and emerging smartphone and tablet platforms? No matter the size or scope of your current game efforts, at Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit, you’ll learn successful game-design tactics and monetization strategies from industry leaders, who will share their collective wisdom on what’s working today and where the future of gaming is heading next.
Join us at the event and get tactical mobile gaming tips, successful methods for innovation, and strategies for improving customer acquisition and distribution. Take advantage of limited early-registration pricing and register now. Full-access passes are only $399 when you register by this Wednesday, May 23 (on-site price: $699).
Who’s speaking? Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is excited to present more than 35 speakers, including:
- Charles Hudson, venture partner, SoftTech VC
- Matt Kelly, engineer, developer relations, Facebook
- Clay Kellogg, head of mobile platform and partnerships, strategy and sales, Google
- Niranjan Nagar, strategic partner manager for fames, Facebook
- Michael Rubin, executive director, business development, AT&T Interactive
- Gabriel Leydon, co-founder and chief executive officer, Machine Zone
- Yasmin Naboa, head of business development, North America, GamesAnalytics
- Chris Petrovic, general manager, GameStop
- Blair Hamilton, head of studios, CrowdStar
View the full program here.
Remember: Sign up by this Wednesday and save $300.
We hope to see you there!