Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg filed a Schedule 13G with the Securities and Exchange Commission Friday, in which he revealed that he holds 478,914,465 shares in the company, or 19.6 percent of all outstanding shares.
- 49,082,762 shares of class-B common stock, which can be converted into class-A common stock at any time.
- 3,325,965 shares of class-B common stock under the Mark Zuckerberg 2008 Annuity Trust dated March 13, 2008.
- 217 shares of class-A common stock and 373,843,120 shares of class-B common stock under the Mark Zuckerberg Trust dated July 7, 2006.
- 3 shares of class-B common stock under the Openness Trust dated April 2, 2012.
- 52,662,398 shares of class-B common stock held by other stockholders, over which he holds an irrevocable proxy.
Ebersman sold two parcels of 11,700 shares, at $62 and $62.72 per share, respectively. He now holds 286,345 shares in the company.
Photos by Courtney Rundles.