Scott Adams (Dilbert) Took Up Microsoft’s Windows Phone Challenge
Here we are a couple of weeks later. And, the results are in from Scott Adams.
He compared the Samsung Focus running Windows Phone 7 to an iPhone 3GS and an HTC EVO 3D (Android). He scored the phones on:
– Call quality: Winner – Samsung Focus
– User interface: Winner – Samsung Focus
– On screen keyboard: Winner – NONE
– Battery life: Winner – (tie between) Samsung Focus and iPhone 3GS
– Apps: Winner – iPhone 3GS
– Intangible coolness factor: Winner – (tie between) iPhone 3GS and EVO 3D
Scott declared the Windows Phone 7 based Samsung Focus the winner based on his scoring system. He added this piece of advice: If you want a smartphone that is easy to use, performs well, has a good battery life, and doesn’t frustrate you, the Windows phone is the best choice of the three options I tested. All you give up is some hipster credibility and access to lesser-used apps.